Monday, August 9, 2010

Baptism Card and Quilt Card

Hi everyone. Hope everybody is doing well and surviving this sweltering heat. Perfect days to stay inside where it's cool and get a lil crafting done. Here are a couple of cards I want to share with you. The first card is a card I made for a friend that just opened her own home decor business. She quilts and when I saw this tutorial on Marys http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LObES401bXo&playnext=1&videos=ufYK3f99Zfc Youtube channel, I just had to lift the idea. It was perfect.This is what I came up with.
CS- 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 cut 8 1/2 by 5 1/2
CS- 4 x 5 1/4
CS- 3 1/4 x 3 1/4
CS- 3 x 3
CS- 1 x 4
CS- sm pc for sentiment
Need 2 different PP's cut as follows
1" x 1" square (3)
1" x 1" square (2)
1" x 1" square (4)solid CS
1" x1" square (1)solid CS which will be cut diagonally into 4 pieces
2 buttons
Hemp
The second card is boy baptism card I made for my SIL. She asked me to make her a card for her nephews baptism. I personalized it on the front with his name and date of baptism. This is what I came up with for that one.
CS-ivory 61/4 x 41/2 cut at 6 1/4 x 9 for card
CS-2 1/4 x 4 1/4
CS- 3 1/4 x 5
CS- sm piece for sentiment
PP- 6" x 4 1/4 I used a silver metallic
Cuttlebug and moroccan screen folder
Stamp- flourish TPC Studio.Elegant Greetings
stamp-Paper Inspirations-Small flourish cross
3/8" ivory satin ribbon
heat gun
Versamark
Zing emb powder frost(blue) and Silver
2 sm silver brads
Card sentiment computer
That's it for today. Hope I have inspired someone out there. If anyone has similar cards they would like to share, I would love to see them.
Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment