Tuesday, August 17, 2010

**Cps Card Sketch #180**

HI friends, I am entering this card for the CPS card sketch this week. I was having a heck of a time getting a half way decent picture. Everyone I took showed the card as having a yellow background. It's actually a brighter green than the picture shows. The flower is made from the same border sticker that's at the bottom of the card. I cut the scalloped border into five pieces and arranged them on a piece of CS and cut it out then just used black CS for the center using a 1" circle punch and adding a jumbo brad. The sticker borders and brad are Making Memories. I luv the colors in this card. I also used CTMH glitter glue on the scallop and flower but it's hard to see in the picture. I am wishing now that I used some gems instead of the glitter glue. Oh well live and learn. I have been enjoying looking at all the wonderful creations. I said it before but it's just amazes me what beautiful cards you ladies come up with.
Have a great day!
http://cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/


Until Next Time,










3 comments:

  1. Cute card! Love the colors and the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card!!! Hugs, Karen

    P.S. If you love challenges you are sure to love my new blog:
    www.felineplayful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your color combo. very pretty!

    ReplyDelete