Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sketch Book

HI everyone. Hope your are having a great week so far. As I was browsing thru some of my fav scrapbooking sites, I came across this post about a sketchbook idea. Then that lead me to Kristina Werner. I luv her website. She always has the most awesome ideas and is very talented. She also provides the template for the inside of your sketch book. Thanks Kristina! I used CTMH "Good Times" pp. Accent essentials cricut cartridge for the circles and calligraphy cart for the letters. The lil tag I drew and cut out of the same cs I used for the letters then used some letter stickers. Attached it with a gem brad. I used kraft cs to punch out the quotation markers with a TPS punch and tied some ribbon onto those. That's it. Now I have one area to do my sketches instead of having papers scattered everywhere or in every different notebook I own. If anyone has made one of these or are planning on making one, I would luv to see your finished project.
Thanks for looking today!
Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment