Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Valentine's Cards

It's a wintery snowy day here in central Illinois and a perfect day to stay in and work on some projects I have been wanting to get done. Thought I would share my valentine card creations.

This card is inspired by Robyn at My Pink Stamper
This card is one of my creations, simple and not too fussy. Used waxy flax wrapped around the card and tied a chipboard heart to center.

These cards are inspired by Ruthie. I used the layout but changed the octopus out with hearts and "love" letters. The love letters is a block stamp which I embossed with red tinsel embossing powder then cut the letters out and popped them out with pop dots. The red hearts are cut from the Doodlecharms cartridge. All of the patterned paper is K&Co valentine stack.
Thanks so much for looking.
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. Cute cards...just became your newest follower!

    Joann
    http://jlopezdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete